Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I just couldn't resist!

This is a quick post to show you the adorable nature of kids' shoes. Yesterday, Gemma started wearing my favorite shoes of Hannah's--I think you'll be able to see why--and I think they are so sweet, and there is something so cute about mini adult items. Also, tennis shoes on early walkers are so fun because they make them look so sporty and ready to run! :)

Here's one picture of both girls, and I'm not sure what to say about Hannah's headband, except that she must have thought to keep with the hippy trend the she started with the shirt...

See--even Gemma is in awe of her adorable shoes! :)

3 comments:

Senia said...

Hannah looks soooo much like you in this picture, it's ridiculous!

And yes, you really captured Gemma's "awe!" Until I looked closer, it looked like a look of pure disguast, which, I have to say, was even funnier. ;-)

Anonymous said...

I love this. The look on both of their faces is priceless. Thanks for letting me spend the day with your guys!
Angela

Buck Family said...

I LOVE Hannah's outfit and style choices!!! I love that you just let her do it( for the most part) and still go out and do stuff!!! I love the new kicks Gemma!!! I think it is so funny how they know it is something new on their feet!!! Super cute pictures.